Welcome to the Vault. Many crazy and pointless things are hidden here, because they have no place anywhere else. These things may be new, but could also be resurrected from old versions of this site.
Newer Entries >>
The Doogley One made up these dances in the late 90s/early 2000s during many alcohol-fuelled visits to the pub. The following info is taken from the Burt's Hangout page from Steveo's Website V5 (which was essentially the new version of the Silly Stuff page from even earlier versions).
For all who are interested, here's the amazing Tony Robinson dance, and two others that Doogle made up, just for good measure.
- The Tony Robinson Dance
- Stand with feet shoulder length apart. Bend your arms so that your clenched fists hover in front of your hips. Swing your hips from side to side, and love it! Tony rules!
- The Grazhar
- Stand in a slightly bent over position, and bend your knees rapidly. Let your arms raise slowly, then swing them down and slap your thighs. Do the Grazhar!
- The Mip Mip Mip
- Stand in a normal position and vibrate your legs from side to side. Allow your arms to go crazy as if you are juggling things with your elbows! While doing this dance, it is important that you mutter "Mip Mip Mip" in your best old man impression.
For maximum effect, dance along to the LLAP-Goch song RAWHIDE on full blast!
Steveo Vs The Bugs
This 'ere stuff first appeared on the site-that-wasn't, Steveo's Website V4, and was intended to get an annual update. No mystery as to why it never did.
Every summer, the bugs come out to hassle anyone and everyone in their quest for world domination. But in recent years one man has risen to prove himself capable of turning back the tide. Now every summer he meets the bugs head on in a life or death contest with the fate of the entire world at stake....
- Our world's best hope against the bug menace. With his trusty bug-batterer (one cover of a very old Star Wars annual), Steveo is more than a match for any little buzzy thing that heads his way.
- The Moths
- It was a huge monster moth that kicked off this annual conflict several years ago when it flew into Steveo's room and hassled him all night. Very slow and stupid, the moths are not a challenge. But their large numbers mean they are a great annoyance.
- The Flies
- Faster, noisier and in most cases bigger than the moths, flies have been the number one irritation for the past few years.
- The Wasps
- They have never really been that irritating before, but this year the wasps have come out in force. At work and at home, the wasps are now Steveo's deadliest adversary
- Down The Toilet Of Terror - 01.07.04
- As usual it was the moths that kicked off this year's conflict when one of them flew in to the bathroom and hassled Steveo while he was having a wash. With an amazing backhand, Steveo sent the moth sailing into the toilet, then flushed the little waste of space away.
- Hat Trick - 28.07.04
- As Steveo came home from work today he found three medium sized flies buzzing around in his room. He quickly grabbed his bug-batterer and got to work. Either the flies weren't trying today or Steveo was on fire, as all three were thwacked across the room in quick succession.
- Work Room Brawl - 05.08.04
- A wasp made a complete nuisance of itself today as Steveo and his workmates innocently tried to get on with their jobs. Wasting no time Steveo picked up a nearby folder and went onto the offensive. The wasp put up one hell of a fight, managing to evade most attacks and shrugging off the ones that hit. Eventually though, the staggered wasp found itself splatted upon the window above the fire exit. The bugs seriously need to get their act together this year, as Steveo seems to be running away with the contest.
- Glasses Off, Red Face - 09.08.04
- The bugs gained their first big victory of the summer so far when a very cheeky and brave wasp flew in to hassle Steveo just inches from his face while he was on a work break. As he raised his hand to swat the irritating bug aside, he also made the fatal mistake of collecting his glasses and sent them sailing across the floor. Luckily there was no damage done, but the wasp escaped to hassle for another day, leaving Steveo at the mercy of his sniggering workmates.
- Flick Off, You're Buggin' Me - 14.08.04
- One of the cheekiest victories in the history this contest happened today, when Steveo managed to flick a particularly stupid fly which then bounced off a nearby window. The pathetic creature had landed on a set of curtains and didn't bother to move as Steveo closed in for the attack. Afterwards the stunned insect lay twitching on the window sill, allowing Steveo to gather it up in bog roll and throw it in the bin.
- The Getaway Duo - 17.08.04
- Two wasps managed to fly into Steveo's workplace today and both managed to escape with their lives. The two cheeky little bugs flew around and got in people's faces, despite being attacked by not only Steveo but a workmate as well. After being threatened both wasps fled back out of the window. The cheek.
- Shower Power - 05.09.04
- After many days without conflict, the biggest moth seen all summer came in for the attack as Steve was getting into the shower. The big stupid brute flew very erratically and very aggressively, using dive bomb tactics. After a while it settled on the shower curtain, and Steve hit it with an almighty flick that sent it thumping into the ceiling then down to the floor, twitching uncontrollably. However, it didn't stop there. Although Steve threw it out the window, by the time he'd finished his shower the damn thing, or another one just like it, was back in the room making a nuisance of itself. An annoyed Steve hit it with two good backhands, but it kept flying and eventually went back out the window.
Unseen Menu Images
These awesome(not) animated gifs were made for the menu of Steveo's Website V4, and as such have never been uploaded before. Ever.
Newer Entries >>