This is where you can read any of my irregular wafflings about tabletop gaming.
27th September 2012 - A Problem Of Space
So I managed to finish that Blood Bowl model I started last time, but other than that have done absolutely nothing. I did have a little discussion with Scoob and Mr. G. about testing our own rules, but nothing else has come of it. We really just are not into wargames right now at all. Shame.
Too much junk
Anyway, I realised recently that I had got way too much terrain taking up a lot of my space. Most of which we never really used anyway, and some of it is even stashed away in the loft. I have therefore taken it upon myself to get rid of (or at least store more efficiently) some of this terrain. My problem is choosing what to ditch, if any.
Here is a list of all the shite I got:
- 40K ruins
- Forests made mainly with fish tank plants
- Four feet of pretty crappy river, with three bridges
- Three "gorge" hills designed to fit around the river
- Cave entrance designed to fit on the largest gorge hill
- Crashed Imperial craft
- GW modular hills
- Four stepped hills
- Nine different rock-hill things
- Selection of large black rock things
- 3 large craters and 7 smaller ones
- Multi-sectioned refinery, work in progress
- Aegis defence line
- Two boxes filled with random crap and spares, mainly from old toys and such
- And a shit ton of Epic scale buildings and ruins
Some of the stuff, especially the river, is pretty crappy and could do with scrapping or updating. There's a lot of ideas I've not finished or even started, and I could just be rid of those. I dunno. Damn it why am I such a hoarder?
The daft thing is I've got way more models than terrain, but because they can be boxed up and stored easier they take up much less space. Hmm. What to do, what to do...