Haven't done any work at all on this hobby since my last update, and not played a game for probably double that. We're a bit distracted at the minute by footy and running and generally trying to get fit (and failing miserably). But this week finally got around to doing a bit of work on those Mycetic Spores, along with choosing green as the main colour for my Nid army.
Alright it's been forever since I've updated this blog, but I have actually been carrying on with stuff. All 4000pts of my Marines are now base coated and have their bases green, making them semi-acceptable on the battlefield. On top of that, I've finally made my Vulkan-wannabe model using loads of sticky-back-plastic. The Tyranid Trygon and Raveners have also had some attention but I'm still deciding on a final colour scheme for my Hive Fleet.
The ruined buildings and scratch built bunkers I started ages ago are also now more visually acceptable, and I've grabbed hold of some wood to make bases for the ruins.
Here's my Vulkan-copy, Company Master Darrell Kosen, and my second Dread that I've started: